IPSC Quebec Association
Election notice & Call for candidates
1. Three Board of Director positions are coming to term. These are:
2. IPSC Quebec is now accepting candidates for these positions until 19h00 EST November 12 th 2021. Applications shall be submitted to the election officers no later than this deadline and shall comply to all criteria indicated at item 3 below. Election timeline is detailed below. Additional information will follow at each step.
- Oct 25 – Nov 12 Election notice & call for candidates;
- Nov 13 – Nov 28 Candidates campaign, publicity, etc.; and
3. Interested candidates – In order to submit an eligible application, the candidates:
- Must be a member in good standing (membership of the current year paid) for at least the last
three years without interruption;
- Must produce an application notice indicating their identity and the position sought;
du poste (procès-verbaux, états-financiers, gestion de projet, communications, etc.);
- Must provide evidence of support by two other members in good standing;
– Doit produire un avis de candidature précisant son identité et le poste convoité ;
- Must provide a presentation letter and state their vision to the members.
The letter will be posted on the website;
- Must submit application within prescribed timeline;
- Must be exempt of any disciplinary sanction from the Association; and
- Must be exempt of any criminal conviction or outstanding charge.
Your election officers:
Dan Girouard dangirouard@